What else could be more relaxing than starting your holidays with a refreshing Massage!
Our professional masseuses will pamper you and relax your muscles from everything in our world that causes stress and strains on the body.
From a classic massage or Shiatsu to Thai massage, feet reflexology and aromatherapy, any massage of your choice and individual need will get you in touch with its many benefits.
Depending on the Type of Pressure & Massage Techniques a massage can
- Increase your energy levels, feelings of well-being, boost the immune system & the overall conditioning of the Body
- Better blood circulation, resulting in the delivering nutrients to the body more efficiently.
- Deep relaxation.
- Relieves Muscle fatigue, tired & sore muscles, aches & pains, stiff joints,
- Arthritis & Rheumatism.
- Release of Toxins accumulated in the Body and reduces swelling by encouraging better lymph drainage, reducing fluid retention & cellulite.
- For a better waste removal of the digestive system, deeper and more relaxed breathing.
- Reduction of Anxiety & Depression, Stress relief, massage improves sleeping patterns.
- Can sedate or stimulate the nervous system.
- Improves the tone of the skin, its color & its regeneration.
- Promotes self-esteem & ‘Connection’ to your Body.
Enjoy your holiday by making a gift to yourself and those you love with a massage treatment and let our caring specialists make you feel as relaxed as possible.
A massage can be practiced indoors or outdoors, in the heart of nature, when the weather permits.
You shouldn’t wait a minute longer! Contact us Today for an appointment and our Specialists with be At Your Service!